Monday, September 28, 2009

Thing 19

Nearly There and this one could potentially consume loads of my time as there was so much going on at that website. I saw BBC player but that won't be available in Ireland due to broadcast restrictions but a good similar one for the Irish audience is the RTE player at http://www.rte.ie/player/, great for catching up on the current affairs and primetime specials :-). Other than a few that are really well know and most people use them regularly I found one that I have used in the past and will use again hopefully in web development that is Yahoo YUI. Any one that uses the coop noticeboard will see the fruits of the Yahoo YUI when selecting dates for the notices. One for my wish list is to learn about jQuery, I'll make time some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment