Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tagging with Delicious

I'm still not sure how much value I'll get out of Delicious but I'm willing to give it a go. I don't think it's the type of thing I'll spend much time looking at but hopefully I'll get in the habbit of using the built in browser tagging buttons. They look fairly straight forward. At the moment I have all my bookmarks in firefox on linux and so I''ll have to upload them and clean out old links. That's not going to happen anytime soon. The only thing that puts me off Delicious is the site itself. To me it looks cluttered for something that should be doing a simple job. It would be a great way of for divisions to store commonly used sites and then feed them to their blog for public access! I better tag the post correcly :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment